Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Veggie Burgers


Veggie Burgers with Cucumber Sauce

Here is a way to make veggie burgers delicious! Make sure to use "Boca Burgers". Their flavor is outstanding.
Place the frozen burgers on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with hot pepper sauce. Bake at 350 degrees for 18 min.

Combine: 1/2 cup finely chopped cucumber
1/4 cup plain greek or regular yogurt
1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
1/4 tsp ground cumin
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp garlic powder

Spoon the cucumber sauce on top of the cooked burgers. I always serve with cole slaw and fresh fruit. I use whole wheat buns.

Quote and verse of the day:

Don't think of decluttering as emptying your home, you're filling it with possibilities.
-Terri Trespicio


"This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends."
-John 15:12-13
Have a wonderful, healthy, joy-filled day my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment